The fundraiser will begin at 6 PM at the Autumn Ridge Golf Club in Fort Wayne, IN with complimentary wine and Hors d' Oeuvres served. Original art pieces will be displayed to view with bidding to follow at 7PM. Silent auction art winners will be announced at 8:30 PM.
Pre-sale tickets are $10 or $20 at the door. Tickets for this fundraiser to benefit military veterans may be obtained by calling Lutheran Military Veterans and Families Ministries (LMVFM) at 260-637-6618.
The mission of "Lutheran Military Veterans and Families Ministries" is to:
1. Provide short-term pastoral counseling and needs evaluations for veterans and their families.
2. Assist veterans and their families in identifying available local community resources that can provide continual long-term care for them and their families (social services, congregations, and governmental services, etc).
3. Assist veterans and families in the VA process (filling out forms, contacts numbers, etc).
4. Provide encouragement and support for military families when their loved ones are deployed.
5. Provide training and educational resources for church ministries and outside organizations working with military veterans and their family members.
6. Serve as a primary military ministry resource to congregations by equipping them in their ministry of outreach to veterans and their families in the church and local community (i.e. special training for pastors and care ministries).
LMVFM receives no government funds and is supported by tax deductible charitable gifts and donations. Your attendance and contribution this Veterans Day will help maintain this vital ministry to veterans and their families.
For more information about Lutheran Military Veterans and Families Ministries (LMVFM) please visit http://www.lmvfm.org or call 260-755-2239.