- Aug. 24, 2011 - FREDERICKSBURG, Va. --
EducareLab, a new establishment has a mission to develop educational mobile apps that make a difference in the community – locally and globally. http://www.educarelab.com/
is in partnership with Pencils of Promise, a nonprofit organization building schools for underprivileged children in Latin America from the sale of these educational mobile apps. Their main aim is to educate local students with the means of technology and innovative ideas and use the generated revenue to help educate underprivileged children in need who have the potential but not the needed resources in African and Latin American countries. Moreover, EduCare is a triple bottom line company, a certified B corporation with social and environmental impact built into its DNA. Educational mobile apps developed by EducareLab has made it easy for high school students to excel in the math portion
of the SAT.
SAT is the most important entrance exam for students planning for college admissions. This iPad application covers all forty SAT Mathematics topics with elaborated explanation, solved problems and practice problems for self-practice. EducareLab.com’
s unique SAT Math Study Guide app is designed to help students master the Math portion of the SAT.
● Covers all 40 SAT Math topics.
● Includes detailed explanation of each topic.·
● Includes Notes for each 40 topics.
● More than 100 solved MATH questions broken down into topics.
● More than 150 practice math questions broken down into different topics.
● Does not require Internet. It saves your monthly bandwidth once downloaded.
● With this application, you can study and test your knowledge on the go – in the bus, home, school, library, white-house (yes)
You can download the application from http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sat-study-guide/id44791182...Photo: