“The new myStaffingPro widget-based dashboard delivers a more efficient user experience,”
With the release of the new widget-based dashboard, myStaffingPro users will gain:
- An array of widgets that can be turned on or off based on the needs of the user
- One-click shortcuts to access daily tasks
- Alternative page layouts to increase readability and usability
- Quick search functionality to easily find applicant files or requisitions
- A sidebar of recently viewed items that makes returning to a previous page easy
Schulte added, “At myStaffingPro, it is our goal to be the most adaptable and user friendly applicant tracking system. Unlike other systems that force users into a “one-size fits none” model, myStaffingPro prides itself on its adaptability. The new dashboard takes the system one step further by enabling users to configure and manage their myStaffingPro homepage.”
To learn more, please visit myStaffingPro applicant tracking system at booth #722 at the SHRM National Conference June 27-29th in San Diego, California.
# # #
myStaffingPro applicant tracking system provides HR professionals with the tools they need to recruit, qualify, track, and hire the best applicants. The scalable system can be configured to any company’s size, budget, or hiring process.