"Our entire family loves Fort Worth Christian and the unique educational environment they provide for so many families in this area," said Kelly Jeffrey Vaughn, Customer Relations. "But when we heard that President Bush would be speaking at the annual FWC dinner, we knew that we wanted to show our support for him as well. FWC and President Bush demonstrate values that are important to Jeffrey's Automotive: faith, family and education."
The dinner was held at the new Omni hotel in downtown Fort Worth. Seated at the table were:
- Morton and Suzy Jeffrey (owners of Jeffrey's Automotive)
- Randy and Kelly Vaughn (Kelly works in Customer Relations at Jeffrey's)
- Tony and Becky Brooks (Becky is Morton and Suzy's second daughter; Tony is General Manager of Jeffrey's Automotive)
- Andy and Jessica Jeffrey (Andy is Morton and Suzy's youngest son, he and his wife currently live in Abilene)
- Phil and Brenda Martin (family friends and long-time customers of Jeffrey's)
Morton Jeffrey previously served on the Board at Fort Worth Christian. Kelly, Becky, Sam and Andy Jeffrey all attended FWC.
# # #
ABOUT JEFFREY'S AUTOMOTIVE: JEFFREY'S AUTOMOTIVE is the largest automotive repair facility in North Texas, located on Denton Hwy 377 between Loop 820 and Watauga Road in North Fort Worth. TEL: (817) 485-7340 - (817) 656-5454 - (817) 605-1222 BECOME A FAN: http://www.facebook.com/