To upgrade a free press release to premium -
- If you are not logged into your PRLog account-
- If you are not on the "Press Release Manage" page-
- Click on the "Dashboard" menu option on the top right.
- Click on the "Press Releases" link in the "My Content" area.
- Select the press release to upgrade by clicking on the round select button.
- Click on the "Edit" button on top.
- Go to the "Distribution" field towards the middle of the page.
- Select the option named "Premium" from the drop down box.
- Click on the "Go To Final Step" button at the bottom of the page.
- If there's an error message saying "Not enough credits"-
- Click on the "Add Credits" link in the error message.
- "Buy Premium PR" page opens in another window/tab.
- Select the desired package and click on the "Buy Now" button.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment.
- Close the payment page and the "Buy Premium PR" page.
- On the "Edit Press Release" page, click on the "Go To Final Step" button again.
- You should be on the Preview page now.
- Click on the "Submit Changes" button at the bottom of the page.
Press releases must be upgraded within -
- 24 hours of release time to receive distribution to/via AP.
- 7 days of release time to receive syndication to News Sites.
- 30 days of release time to receive Premium Plus distribution.