How to submit a press release?
- Create a free PRLog account. If you already have a PRLog account, then log into your account.
- If you are not on the Dashboard page, then click on the top left menu button that says Dashboard.
- Click on the "Business Profile" link to create a business profile. If you already have a business profile, then skip to the next step. Click on the top left menu button that says Dashboard.
- Click on the "Press Releases" link to go to press release management page. Click on the "Add New" press release button.
- Enter the press release and other information in the text boxes. Remember to click on the "Save Draft" button once in a while.
- Click on the "Go To Final Step" button.
- Read and Accept the agreement and click on the "Submit" button.
- Congratulations, your press release has been published.
- Depending on the quality of the press release, it will be promoted to PRLog home page. Press releases with defamatory, libelous or adult content, or not meeting PRLog terms of service will be removed.
Related Topics - Publisher
| Press Release
| News Release
Related Faqs -All Topics