· 57 new Basic and Expanded Basic channels, including SEC Network, the new 24/7 channel developed by ESPN and the Southeastern Conference.
· 17 New Digital Basic channels, including Sprout, Fox Business Network, Nat Geo Wild, CBS Sports Network, and more.
· New “Digital Plus” tier, featuring a dozen new channels, including Fox College Sports (Atlantic), Fox College Sports (Central), Fox College Sports (Pacific), Fox Sports 2 and NFL RedZone.
· New HD Ultra option featuring Universal HD, Palladia HD and MGM HD.
· More High Definition (HD) channels, including more than 34 new HD Basic and Expanded Basic channels.
· Video On Demand, which allows viewers to instantly view hit movies with a click of a button, many available the same day as DVD, plus many free titles.
· TV Everywhereand Multi-Room DVR options, so viewers can control what, when and where they watch.
MetroCast also has introduced faster Internet speeds, up to 50 Mbps, which is nearly five times the national average and the fastest Internet speed available in Kosciusko.*
“Customers in Kosciusko now have access to faster Internet, many new channels and more ways than ever to enjoy video services, whether they are at home or on the move,” said MetroCast Regional General Manager, Rick Ferrall.
MetroCast serves residential and business-class customers in 71 Mississippi franchise communities with video, high-speed Internet and digital phone services. *The average HSD speed in the United States through Q1 2014 was 10.5 Mbps according to Akamai’s “State of the Internet” report, Volume 7, Number 1, Q1 2014. Speed claim based on performance of MetroCast High Speed Ultra product (up to 50 Mbps) relative to other providers’ residential High Speed Internet offerings within the MetroCast service footprint.