PRLog - July 9, 2014 - CENTRAL LONDON, U.K. -- The Dubai Desert Conservation is about 45 Mins drive from the center of the city. Large Dunes of sand can be seen and nothing else when you reach there. It has spread in area of 225 Kilometers which constitute about 4.7% of Dubai’s Land area. There is lot of tour operators offering same kind of safari almost at same price so you can choose any of them who gives you better price. But before you start your trip here are some essential tips that you should take care of before going onto the Desert Safari.
Desert Safari In Dubai
1. The safari takes around 6 hours to finish which includes Pick up and drop from hotel.
2. Try to have light Lunch and less water as the Safari is very bumpy and can make the traveler’s stomach upset and sick.
3. Always carry a sunglass, Hat and camera along the trip if you want to keep the memories (Off course you want).
4. Do not forget to carry some cash to buy some snacks in between if required. If you have hired a official photographer you need to pay him too.
5. You need not to be modest here as you will in company of other tourist, so here you can wear light top and shorts which will make you feel comfortable and cool in desert. Man also can wear what they want but I would suggest light t-shirt and shorts would be perfect.
6. Small shoes, sneakers and socks are not advisable as you will be coming out of the vehicle number of times and sand is so fine that it will enter everywhere. Open shoes, Slippers long shoes, Flip flops are advisable.
7. No need to bring water and other snacks packed with you as there will be a stop at Kiosk in your trip from there you can buy the refreshments and water.
8. Drive is bit long but don’t let you put of yourself from the great experience you would have there. To me it was an experience of a life time and story to tell others.
9. The drivers of the four wheel drives are experts so you don’t need to be afraid of or have any concerns no matter how the steep the ride is they are in complete control.
10. If you are with a larger group secure a good spot when you reach back at the camp site for other activities.
11. There are lots of activities at the camp site before the Barbeque is served which includes, Heena Tattoo, Camel Ride, drinks at Bar, Dressing up in traditional dress so make sure you squeeze time for everything.
12. It is advisable to do camel ride just after reaching there as others are busy doing other stuff and no one is around.
13. Beware of doing any kind of shopping in Souvenirs shop as you can get the same stuff in half the price at the Malls In Dubai. Do not bargain or give them anything that you are interested in buying otherwise you will be persuaded to buy stuff at horrendous price.
+44 20 8432 6004
+44 20 8432 6004