Lausanne, Switzerland, June 30th. 2014 - EMEX, the worldwide EHSQ and Sustainability software group has announced the launch of an enhanced Behaviour-Based Safety (BBS) Module that is available to clients from today.
The module provides simple tools for quickly and effectively recording observations and discussions and eliminates some of the primary historical frustrations experienced by practitioners of Behaviour-Based Safety programmes.
“This module is a great example of how we work closely with our client groups to deliver functionality that is truly valued by EHS professionals and the wider business they operate within”, commented Richard Wall, CEO. “It’
Key features and benefits:
· “Planning Ahead” feature that allows executives to document their commitments on observations for the year ahead.
· Easy to use observation forms to enable rapid capture of observational data.
· Type-ahead search for easy access to captured data
· Auto-calculation of time spent in observation
· Ability to quickly create “Actions Arising” from any safe or unsafe observation with due date, assignee details, description etc. for complete follow-up.
· Rapid insight into the behavioural trends, challenges and opportunities that are emerging across your business.
The new product has been built around an entirely new EMEX user interface that simplifies overall navigation and delivers a much improved look and feel for users. The new user interface has scored highly in usability studies and will be deployed across the entire EMEX platform during 2014.
Notes to editors on Behaviour-Based Safety
Behaviour-Based Safety is often described as a “bottom-up”
EMEX is a global leader in transformational enterprise software for the automation of environmental, health and safety and sustainability programmes. Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, the group also has sales and development offices in London, Houston, Moscow, Dublin and Lagos and has been servicing the EHS and Sustainability requirements of its blue-chip clients for more than twenty years.
Information about EMEX can be found at http://www.emex.com.