PRLog - June 20, 2014 - SAN DIEGO -- WHY KICKSTARTER?
Mario thank all the kickstarter members and RPG fans that contributed to his previous project and made it a success. He is back with a new cool and awesome idea "RPG LED Dice Keychains for your keys, backpack zippers, and use them as flashlight. It uses 3 small watch batteries that will last 8 hours. Simply turn to turn the LED light on and unscrew and replace batteries when depleted.
How did Mario come up with this idea?
He dropped his keys in the dark once and it took him a long while to find them. If they had light or if he have had a flashlight, he would have found them sooner.
12 REASONS TO PLEDGE?
1. Become a contrubutor of the first ever made and mass produced RPG LED Dice Keychains in the history of the world.
2. RPG LED Dice Keychains is the next coolest thing after RPG Dice Knobs.
3. It will help on Mario's next projects. He has 2 board games in the making.
4. RPG LED Dice Keychains make a great surprising gift idea.
5. Can be used for keychains, backpack zippers, as flashlights, and who knows.
6. Quality durable material.
8. Goes to show that even the smallest things can go a very long way.
9. Be the coolest person at a rave, or hardstyle event.
10. Use them for display at a hobby store where dice are sold.
11. You can remove the batteries and store something in it, so when its off, it's full. And when it's empty its on.
12. Have you ever dropped your keys in the dark? This will help you find them.
LIST OF AVAILABLE COLORS:
A pledge adjustment has been been.
Pledges go as follow:
Pledge $8 or more, pick any 2.
Pledge $25 or more, pick any 7.
Pledge $45 or more, pick any 15.
$600 will unlock D8.
$700 will unlock D10.
$800 will unlock D12.
$900 will unlock D20.
$1K will unlock surprice.
$1100 will unlock surprice.
The hardest part from what Mario has learned thanks to his successful last project is getting everything sorted out and shipped. It took him a reasonable amount of time to collect addresses, sort, and ship. But new, he feels more confident about it and he knows it's going to go much more smoother. Also, his previous project was way more difficult because he was dealing with more colors, styles, and shapes.
The project link is at https://www.kickstarter.com/