A leading benefit of the 3145 is the ability to interconnect with an Associated Research's Hypot® III to form a complete test system that will perform the four most common safety tests: AC Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance and Ground Bond. The 3145's 2U ½ rack mount cabinet design allows for side-by-side deployment with Hypot III in a 19” rack space. This test system provides a single connection to the Device Under Test (DUT) simplifying the overall electrical safety testing process. Whether used as a stand-alone tester or as part of a system, the 3145 can be controlled manually or via the standard RS-232 interface. The 3145 will benefit any manufacturer looking to fully satisfy the requirements set for by standards such as UL 2202, UL 1703, and IEC 61730-2.
Features and Benefits:
- Meets or exceeds alternative energy standard requirements with 40 Amps of DC Ground Bond test current
- Simplify test setup and execution with the graphic LCD and intuitive menu system
- 10 memories with 3 steps per memory allows for convenient setup of DUT-specific test routines
- A standard RS-232 interface allows for easy integration into an automated workstation
- Ensure accurate test results with 4-wire measurement and milliohm offset
- Patented VERI-CHEK® feature ensures the instrument is functioning properly prior to testing
- CAL-ALERT® safety feature eliminates the need for manual tracking of calibration dates by automatically alerting the user when calibration is needed
- NRTL and CE listed
Associated Research, Inc. provides the highest level of support with our line of electric safety testers. Our testers include multiple-year warranties, ongoing support and 24-hour shipment on all standard orders.
Available for immediate delivery. US Domestic Price: $2,599.00
Founded in 1936, Associated Research, Inc. is a worldwide leader in Electrical Safety Compliance Testing Instruments.