PRLog - June 12, 2014 - LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Lake Forest, Illinois - Announced today by Associated Research, Inc. is the release of their new HYAMP® III model 3145. This DC Ground Bond tester was specifically designed to help alternative energy and solar testing manufacturers comply with international safety testing standards. The 3145 outputs up to 40 Amps of DC Ground Bond test current and features an intuitive user interface that allows users to quickly and effortlessly set-up and perform tests.
A leading benefit of the 3145 is the ability to interconnect with an Associated Research's Hypot® III to form a complete test system that will perform the four most common safety tests: AC Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance and Ground Bond. The 3145's 2U ½ rack mount cabinet design allows for side-by-side deployment with Hypot III in a 19” rack space. This test system provides a single connection to the Device Under Test (DUT) simplifying the overall electrical safety testing process. Whether used as a stand-alone tester or as part of a system, the 3145 can be controlled manually or via the standard RS-232 interface. The 3145 will benefit any manufacturer looking to fully satisfy the requirements set for by standards such as UL 2202, UL 1703, and IEC 61730-2.
Features and Benefits:
- Meets or exceeds alternative energy standard requirements with 40 Amps of DC Ground Bond test current
- Simplify test setup and execution with the graphic LCD and intuitive menu system
- 10 memories with 3 steps per memory allows for convenient setup of DUT-specific test routines
- A standard RS-232 interface allows for easy integration into an automated workstation
- Ensure accurate test results with 4-wire measurement and milliohm offset
- Patented VERI-CHEK® feature ensures the instrument is functioning properly prior to testing
- CAL-ALERT® safety feature eliminates the need for manual tracking of calibration dates by automatically alerting the user when calibration is needed
- NRTL and CE listed
Associated Research, Inc. provides the highest level of support with our line of electric safety testers. Our testers include multiple-year warranties, ongoing support and 24-hour shipment on all standard orders.
Available for immediate delivery. US Domestic Price: $2,599.00
Founded in 1936, Associated Research, Inc. is a worldwide leader in Electrical Safety Compliance Testing Instruments.