PRLog - June 7, 2014 - ASHEVILLE, N.C. -- Nike. Adidas. New Balance. Puma. These athletic brands represent apparel marketing at its best. Still, your company’s products don’t have to promise points on the board – and you don’t need account-draining athlete endorsements -- to make apparel marketing work.
create your company’s logo/image in advance. Then order only what you need.
Windswept helps companies like yours outfit employees, loyal customers and brand ambassadors alike through two methods: Indirect Embroidery™ and Screen Print Transfer. Not only are these methods high-quality and convenient, they’re cost effective too.
As the name implies, Indirect Embroidery™ provides an embroidered look – but without the drawbacks of traditional embroidery (scratchy threads on the inside and limited placement to name just two).
The second option, Screen Print Transfer, allows your logo or image to be placed with vibrant colors and fine details, such as small text, that are problematic for traditional embroidery or standard screen printing.
Both these methods allow Windswept Marketing to create your company’s logo/image in advance. Then, when you place a no-minimum required order, we apply your image to the apparel of your choice.
From polos and button-downs to hats and aprons, Windswept Marketing helps you boost brand recognition and connect with consumers and employees.
Experience the ease and cost-effectiveness of these processes for yourself. Visit http://windsweptmarketing.com/
Indirect Embroidery™ is extremely popular because it:
• Eliminates dead inventory
• Allows for flexibility (you can place the Indirect Embroidery™ on virtually everything)
• Makes for more comfortable wear (no scratchy inside stitches)
• Allows for branding flexibility:
• Lets you stock multiple logos/images in a variety of colors and sizes for best application on apparel
• No minimum order requirements once a program or project is developed
• Provides a timely solution for those, “I have to have it yesterday” occasions.
Screen Print Transfers provide these advantages and also:
• The ability to use vibrant colors, mass color combinations and fine details with small text and images that cause problems with standard screen printing.
• No limitations to colors being applied to dark apparel as standard screen printing has its limitations
Windswept Marketing also offers customized key chains, lanyards, lapel pins, sticker decals and other specialty promotional items.
Visit windsweptmarketing.com to learn more about all Windswept Marketing’s products and offerings.