“It is a great honor to have a positive impact on the community through our efforts as volunteers,”
Departments across the hospital apply to the Auxiliary Wish List with grant requests, of which $134,000 was distributed to programs ranging from Community Health to Pediatrics to Cardiology. The 2013 Charity Ball, chaired by Ann Marie Brogle, raised $329,000 for the Center for Neurosciences.
The Auxiliary of St. Luke’s Hospital was founded in 1874 and has maintained their mission to further the hospitals efforts, support the schools of nursing and medicine and play a critical role in our community’s well being. Auxiliary membership is made up of 200 volunteers logging over 10,000 hours per year to support these goals.
Pictured: Patrick Bower, Vice-President, Development, St. Luke’s; Rosina Perin Nassry, Auxiliary Vice-President;