• MSPmentor 501 Global Edition
• MSPmentor 100 Small Business Edition (top MSPs with 10 or fewer employees)
• MSPmentor 200 North America Edition
• MSPmentor 50 EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) Edition
• MSPmentor 25 AANZ (Asia, Australia, New Zealand) Edition
• New: In-depth data tracking of per user and per device pricing data.
"We are proud to have recognized by MSP Mentor " said Rick Vines, CEO of Axcell. "We consider it an acknowledgement of how hard we work every day to serve our clients needs."
The MSPmentor 501 report is based on data from MSPmentor's global online survey, conducted October-December 2013. The MSPmentor 501 report recognizes top managed service providers based on a range of metrics, including annual managed services revenue growth, revenue per employee, managed services offered and customer devices managed.
"MSPmentor congratulates Axcell Technologies on this unique honor," said Amy Katz, president of Nine Lives Media, a Penton business. "Qualifying for our MSPmentor 501 Global Edition puts Axcell Technologies in rare company."
MSPs on this year's global 501 list lifted their combined annual recurring revenues $2.61 billion, continuing seven straight years of strong growth. Together, those MSPs now manage more than 700,000 servers, according to Jessica Davis, managing editor, MSPmentor.
MSPmentor, produced by Nine Lives Media, is the ultimate guide to managed services. MSPmentor features the industry's top-ranked blog, research, Channel Expert Hour Webcasts and FastChat videos. It is the number one online media destination for managed service providers in the world.