Vaughn, mentorship expert and founder of NextGent.com, has seen inspirational quotes broadcast on CNN, Los Angeles Weekly, and CBS "Texans with Character" about his award-winning work to forward the men's movement through peer mentorship, motivating individuals, teams and industry leaders connect their booming bottom-line results to their unique purpose and essence.
Quotes about Dale Thomas Vaughn:
- Former UNESCO director Ingeborg Breines believes Vaughn’s "previous experience with practical applications of the masculinities will add profound depth and breadth to his insights."
- Robert Land, founder of the Health Shift movement says, "Dale is a rising thought leader of his generation."
- Secretary general of the International Peace Bureau, Colin Archer, agreed, “Dale’s background makes him an excellent candidate to lead this project and to make a significant contribution to this area" of men’s work.
After 15 years of winning top leadership awards and consulting executives at Fortune 500 companies like Ticketmaster and Southwest Airlines, as well as writing speeches in the Parliament of the United Kingdom, Vaughn built NextGent.com to help men who want to lead their lives with integrity and passion.
In a few short years, Dale reached more than a million people with his message of balance and empowerment while leading more than 150 workshops specifically for men. Through this social entrepreneurship, ongoing academic pursuit, and work on the front lines as a volunteer counselor at domestic violence shelters to survivors of sexual assault, he has uncovered a system to help teams of men and women make quantum leaps in personal development through his unique peer mentorship programs.
“I am looking forward to providing a space for brilliant leaders to dive into subjects like the gender-dynamic workforce, social entrepreneurship, and leading with integrity in the new marketplace,”
Upcoming topics for Leadership & Mentorship:
- How to lead men
- How to lead women
- How to stand up to a leader
- How to lead without being a tyrant
- Why Machiavelli was wrong
- What the Army can teach us about leadership (and what it can’t)
- What Wall Street can teach us about leadership (and what it can’t)
- What Firemen can teach us about leadership (and what it can’t)
- What Silicon Valley can teach us about leadership (and what it can’t)
- How to know if you’re the right guy to start a business
- Who should lead on the dance floor?
- How to find a mentor
- How to be a mentor
- How to get the most out of mentorship
- 12 modern leaders we should all aspire to be like
- 12 ancient leaders we should all aspire to be like
- 12 fictional leaders we should all aspire to be like
- 12 leaders in capes we should all aspire to be like
- 12 ways to avoid a mutiny
- 12 leading men we should all aspire to be like
- How to lead boys
- How to lead girls
- How to lead peers
- How to become a wise man
- How not to lead men
- How not to lead women
- How to not be a sore loser
- How to not be a sore winner
- What is a peer mentor?
- Is the United States a world leader?
- Live a day like Benjamin Franklin
- Depth and Breadth
His forthcoming book, the EmpowerMentorship Conspiracy, reveals the secrets to creating a web of peer mentors around ourselves to attract and build authenticity, confidence, growth, momentum, and increasing possibility. This system has helped men stop stress, feel truly strong, heal their marriage, reignite their career, and reunite with long lost families. The program has also refocused entire teams, redefined corporate vision statements and goals, and sparked people to go from woulda-coulda-
To receive monthly moments of inspiration and Dale's free 5-part series, "Set up your conspiracy of Success and Empowerment to immediately boost your relationships, career path and total life momentum," subscribe today at www.dalethomasvaughn.com.
The Good Men Project: Leadership & Mentorship (http://goodmenproject.com/
Dale Thomas Vaughn on Twitter: www.twitter.com/
● Dale Thomas Vaughn on Facebook: www.facebook.com/
● www.NextGent.com (http://instagram.com/
About Dale Thomas Vaughn
Dale Thomas Vaughn is a ten-year veteran leader of men’s workshops and founder of NextGent.com – home of the award-winning Los Angeles area men’s group. He is a communications strategist, a writer, and an avid dodgeball hero who can be contacted at DaleThomasVaughn.com.