For full details, visit: www.AmericanConference.com/
· What will trigger the suspicion of DOJ?
· Recent cases and implications for the future
· How can companies strengthen their internal compliance against False Claims litigation?
· How to disclose to the government if a violation is found
· How damages are calculated
· Criteria for how plaintiff counsel selects a winning case
· Views from in-house counsel on managing false claims matters
· When to engage in settlement discussions?
· What industries are being investigated right now?
· Preparing for state false claims enforcement
· Latest developments in procurement fraud
· Increased investigations in healthcare and pharmaceutical industries
· How to build a culture of compliance in your organization
· Managing the unanticipated consequences of false claims- when your case leads to other litigation
Hear speakers from US Attorney’s Office- Eastern District of NY, Southern District of New York and Eastern District of Virginia, and the Office of the Attorney General of the State of New York.
Who You Will Meet:
· General Counsel
· Senior Legal Counsel
· Chief Compliance Officers
· Ethics Officers
· Private Practice Attorneys
*****Earn up to 16.5 CLE credits at an affordable rate including 1 hour of Ethics Credit*****
View the full agenda and detailed information at
***Inquire about In-House, Government and Group Rates***
Contact: Linda Lam
Phone: 212-352-3220 ext. 5538
About ACI - American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.