“True to his persona on television news shows, Dr. Carson was open, soft-spoken and statesmanlike in answering several key questions,” says the Seattle business consultant. The interview was published at The Biz Coach, Proven Solutions for Maximum Profits (http://www.bizcoachinfo.com).
Dr. Carson is the retired neurosurgeon who rose to fame as a pioneer in pediatric neurosurgery and as a humanitarian. He’s also well known for powerful ideas about freedom and how to solve economic, education and Middle Eastern issues.
Dr. Carson, recipient of the 2008 Presidential Medal of Freedom award, is president of the Carson Scholars Fund. The nonprofit has given more than $5.7 million to more than 5,700 scholars.
· What it would take for Dr. Carson to jump into presidential politics, which he calls a “cesspool”
· The federal government deficit
· His success at the National Prayer Breakfast in upstaging President Obama on ethical leadership and the economy
· The people who inspired him to become successful in overcoming a very difficult childhood
· How he’s able to be so calm despite discussing difficult subjects that provoke anger in many voters and politicians
· Solving education in America
· Improving healthcare and ObamaCare
· His philosophy in the raging debate over Syria’s tyrannical treatment of its people
As a former broadcast journalist, Mr. Corbell once covered major issues and political figures. He compares Dr. Carson with some of the nation’s leaders in the 1970s and 1980s.
See the questions and answers at http://www.bizcoachinfo.com/
Mr. Corbell is a longtime business-performance consultant. His complimentary business-coaching tips at The Biz Coach include: Planning, Operations, Marketing / Sales, Finance, Tech, Public Policy, Human Resources, and Wall Street.
You’ll also see free informative news videos with round-the-clock coverage from Reuters, Associated Press, and other top news organizations.
Video categories include: World, U.S., Business, Sci-Tech, Health, and Sports.
His profile is available here: http://www.bizcoachinfo.com/