The first webinar will be offered on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 11 PT and is titled, “Why Aren't You Using Technology Assisted Review Yet? A Candid Discussion of the Fears and Realities of TAR." This webinar will discuss the effectiveness of TAR and how when executed as a complement to human review, research and court holdings will support any user’s decision to use it to effectively manage the culling, organization, review and production of responsive documents.
Panelists for this webinar will be:
• Joshua Gilliland, Esq: Author of the popular blog, "Bow Tie Law" (www.bowtielaw.com)
• Charlie Kaupp: Senior eDiscovery Consultant, DigitalStrata
• Allison J. Walton, Esq.: eRisk Consultant and President of Fortis Quay, Inc.
EDRM Founders Tom Gelbmann and George Socha will moderate the webinar with AccessData Product Marketing Manager Eric Killough conducting.
Registration is available at https://www.apersee.com/
Additional webinars will be hosted throughout 2013:
• September 10 - "New Ways of Seeing: Visual Analytics Comes of Age in E-Discovery"
• October 24 - "Data! Data! Data! Tracing the Disappearing Lines between Electronic Security, Governance and Discovery"
• November 19 - "Focus on Focus: Practical Lessons in Filtering Down to the Bits that Matter in E-Discovery"
“We are excited to partner with EDRM to bring this webinar series to the legal community,” states Caitlin Murphy, Esq., Director of Legal Marketing for AccessData. “What we’re discussing in these presentations are issues of high importance and some urgency to our clients. We’re glad to be the catalyst for industry thought leaders to get together and provide insight and guidance on such hot topics.”
Furthering its thought leadership outreach, AccessData recently presented a session of this year's Virtual Corporate Counsel Forum, entitled “Hey, Is that My Data in Your Device? Corporate Counsel in the BYOD Boom”. This session, moderated by AccessData's Eric Killough, featured:
• Chris Tragasz – eDiscovery Consultant, D4, LLC
• Gail Gottehrer, Esq. – Partner, Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
• Bill Kammer, Esq. – Partner, Solomon, Ward, Seidenwurm & Smith, LLP
• Lee Reiber – Vice President of Mobile Forensics, AccessData
Aired live on July 18, the Virtual Corporate Counsel session is now available, free-of-charge. More information and registration for all events is available at http://accessdata.com/
AccessData Group has pioneered digital investigations and litigation support for more than 25 years. Over that time, the company has grown to provide a broad spectrum of stand-alone and enterprise-class solutions that enable a 360-degree view into the data at any stage of investigation. The company’s AD eDiscovery platform is an automated, in-house solution that addresses the e-discovery life cycle from litigation hold to final attorney review. AccessData’s AD Summation legal review solution is the gold standard throughout the legal community, having received 45+ legal industry technology and “Reader’s Choice” awards since 1997. More than 130,000 users in corporations, law firms, government agencies and law enforcement around the world rely on AccessData software solutions and its premier hosted review services. Learn more at www.eDiscoveryWithAccessData.com.