Sarah continues by saying “childbirth is the most important, life changing experience we’ll ever have, yet we spend way more time planning a one-day wedding party or even researching which hotel to stay in during vacation? That doesn’t make any sense, does it? We’re here to change that.”
Sarah & Steve just released their brand new 2nd book called “Birth Book (http://www.amazon.com/
1. “How To Be Relaxed, Calm and Confident In Labor and While Giving Birth” —with Dr. Bethany Hays (top OB/GYN and Mom of 3).
2. “How To Be Fearless In Pregnancy & While Giving Birth” —with Dr. Stuart Fischbein (top OB/GYN and Dad of 4).
3. “OB/GYN or Midwife? How To Choose the Best Doctor or Midwife For You During Pregnancy” —with Kate Glynn (Mom of 2).
4. “How To Have Less Pain In Labor (even if you’re getting an epidural)” —with Michelle VanOudenallen (Mom of 2).
Plus, “Birth Book” shows the actual research and medical evidence helping expectant moms make their important decisions during pregnancy, in labor & during birth with confidence. The medical evidence comes from the world leading medical research institutions:
· The US Cochrane Center at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
· The US Library of Medicine & National Institute of Health
· The Journal of Perinatal Education
A quote from “Birth Book” says … “When a woman goes through the process of labor and birth, she learns that she is capable of doing something that’s really hard, that is really tiring, and that is really uncomfortable. If she is helped to be successful, and given the accolades that she deserves for getting through that process, there is nothing else in her life that will ever scare her…” –Dr. Bethany Hays”
Check out YourBabyBooty.com
About Your Baby Booty: Your Baby Booty helps moms have an easier labor & healthy baby. Founded by husband and wife team Sarah and Steve, Your Baby Booty is the only pregnancy and birth education where THE leading maternity care experts themselves teach moms how to have a better birth. By learning from others, moms learn easier and faster how to speed up labor, have less pain, how to feel less overwhelmed and how to have less fear and feel more confident during pregnancy and while giving birth. They’re also a One to One company…for each new premium member they help support a Malawian Baby for 6 months.
For more information contact Sarah Blight at Sarah@YourBabyBooty.com