The presentation will cover a wide range of topics related to wills including:
• What constitutes a valid will?
• How to amend a will.
• Why guardians and trustees are needed.
• What is a living will?
• What happens when you die without a will?
• Why you should have a power of attorney.
• How is a will probated?
• What if an estate is insolvent?
A question and answer period will follow the seminar presentation.
A shareholder at Berry, Sahradnik, Kotzas & Benson, Mr. Kotzas heads the firm’s Probate & Estate Administration group. He is a member of the New Jersey and Ocean County Bar associations,
Berry, Sahradnik, Kotzas & Benson is a full service law firm with offices in Toms River, NJ.
For more information, visit bskb-law.com