According to CRSP (Center for Research in Security Prices), for the 10 years ending in 2011, only 53% of equity mutual funds survived the period and most (79.51%) active equity Managers failed to beat their benchmarks. The numbers are even worse for actively managed bond funds. Over the 10 year period, only 58% of bond mutual funds survived the period and 88.60% failed to beat their benchmarks. When funds don't beat their benchmarks, they typically get shut down and merge with other funds to erase the bad track record. See my previous blog on this topic – Most active Managers fail to beat their benchmarks. (http://www.integrityia.com/
Integrity Investment Advisors, LLC is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory Firm. We are headquartered in Colorado and serve clients on a national basis. 2013 Press Release: Integrity Investment Advisors, LLC and Managing Partner Todd Moerman are pleased to have recently joined an exclusive group of wealth managers offering the low cost mutual funds of Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to its clients.
At Integrity Investment Advisors, LLC, We Believe Investors Should…
1) Have a fee-only fiduciary advisor working for you. Most Wall Street firms, banks, and insurance companies do not have this legal obligation.
2) Use low-cost passive investments. Costs & fees make a HUGE difference.
3) Focus on asset class investing. Diversify!
4) Focus on the Academic Approach to investing.
5) Trust but verify your current financial advisor
You owe it to yourself to get a 2nd opinion about your financial strategy, please call Todd Moerman 303-549-4720