LSI Product Demonstrations:
• LSI Nytro™ WarpDrive® integrated into Cisco UCS blade servers combined with caching software from EMC and NetApp
LSI will demonstrate a blade-optimised PCIe flash caching solution for accelerating Cisco UCS blade server performance.
The demo features an LSI Nytro WarpDrive mezzanine card for Cisco UCS B-series Blade Servers combined with intelligent caching software from EMC and NetApp. The solutions allow storage performance to be decoupled from capacity through the integration of a powerful new memory tier uniquely designed to accelerate applications.
• Acceleration of database performance using SAN storage
LSI will demonstrate the Nytro XD server-side flash caching solution accelerating database performance in a storage area network (SAN) configuration. The demo will feature the Nytro WarpDrive application acceleration card and Nytro XD caching software delivering up to a 10x latency reduction versus HDD-only solutions for faster application response time and improved productivity.
• Acceleration of database performance using DAS storage
LSI will demonstrate the Nytro MegaRAID® card accelerating database performance in a direct-attached storage (DAS) configuration. The demonstration will showcase how the Nytro MegaRAID card, which combines PCIe flash technology, intelligent caching software and LSI’s leading RAID-on-Chip (ROC) technology, accelerates database performance while preserving existing investments in HDD RAID data protection.
LSI Speakers and Presentations
• Bob Quinn, vice president and chief technologist, will present at the Gold Exhibitor Theatre on Thursday, January 31, at 12:30 GMT. Mr. Quinn will discuss the growing impact of flash-based application acceleration technologies in the enterprise with specific references to trends in the mega datacenters.
• LSI will also showcase its flash-based product collaborations with Cisco, EMC and NetApp in a series of 30 minute presentations throughout the week at the LSI booth G17 located on the show floor.
WHERE: Stand G17, ExCeL London, Exhibition and Convention Centre,
WHEN: Exhibit Dates and Hours:
• January 29, 10:30am-7:30pm
• January 30, 10:00am-5:00pm
• January 31, 10:30am-5:15pm
More information on LSI and the company’s products is available at www.lsi.com.
Connect with LSI on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
LSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters, mobile networks and client computing. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners.