As a professional development and personal growth expert, Nancy has been sought to appear in the media as a guest or writer for her knowledge and inspiring stories that change attitudes and behaviors needed to achieve positive results. Nancy is a true change agent. Change is difficult and when implemented effectively, it can improve employee relations, morale, productivity, customer service and patient care for organizations. It can greatly improve the lives of people, which ultimately makes the world a better place. Nancy has instructed thousands of professionals during her career in multiple industries.
Nancy is the owner of the consulting firm, Silver Lining Solutions, which offers several different workshops, keynotes and coaching services that include:
“It’s Never Too Late to Get Happy!”
This is Nancy’s signature empowerment presentation based on her award-winning book about the power of choice. Guaranteed to inspire you into action!
“I’m in Control of My Life, Damn It!”
Are you silently screaming, "I can’t take it anymore!!!”? Do you feel like a doormat, on call for everyone else, with never enough time to enjoy family and friends? If so, it’s time to get your life balanced ASAP!
Professional Development Workshops on: Adversity and Change, Communication and Conflict Resolution, Assertiveness and Empowerment, Leadership and Supervision, Life Balance and Teambuilding.
Life or Leadership One-on-One Coaching: The personalized, empowering approach and structure works successfully by creating a safe environment and accountability.
With the ability to infuse wit and wisdom into her presentations, Nancy’s events are not only informative, but also entertaining and inspiring.
10 Reasons to Hire Nancy!
10. Nancy’s presentation style is dynamic, interactive and upbeat.
9. The ways of work and life are constantly changing, demanding and highly stressful.
8. Nancy has trained thousands of professionals and continues to achieve positive results and testimonials.
7. Every event is customized and everyone leaves Nancy’s trainings with a new awareness of themselves, others or their environments.
6. Nancy has overcome some pretty tough stuff and practices what she teaches.
5. Nancy is creative, flexible and easy to work with.
4. Nancy is passionate about her work and truly cares about helping organizations and people succeed.
2. Nancy makes people feel comfortable and brings about terrific conversations.
And the # 1 reason is: Nancy was a carny, a ski bus driver and followed the Grateful Dead!
The “Real” #1 reason is: Change happens.
Visit: http://www.silverliningsolutions.com or http://www.lifeinnancyskitchen.com