GO Markets’ new WebTrader Platform does not require any downloading or application installation. The Platform connects to clients’ current MT4 accounts via any web browser over a secure internet connection. The platform adopts several of the same functionalities popular with users of MT4 and also allows Mac users to access live trading from their Safari browsers.
“We’re very excited to announce this offering to clients,” says Yuhi Horiguchi, CEO of GO Markets. “There are so few secure Australian web based trading platforms available – especially one that provides you direct access to your MT4 account.
GO Markets’s WebTrader Platform provides:
· • Verified connection to MetaQuotes’ MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
· • Web trading for Mac, Linux & Windows
· • Secure access wherever an internet connection exists
· • Live price monitoring via an advanced market watch
· • Real-time charting with advanced technical analysis & indicators
· • Free customization with simple ‘drag & drop’ control
· • 14 different language options
· • No installation of software required
To try out the new GO Markets WebTrader, go to http://www.gomarketsaus.com/
If you are not a current GO Markets client, you can register for a demo account to trial the WebTrader platform by visiting:
For more information
Contact: Natalie German
Phone: +61 3 9934 4500
About GO Markets
GO Markets is a major provider of online foreign exchange (Forex) trading services, offering margin FX and commodities trading to individuals and institutional clients world-wide. Our multi-bank liquidity feed, fast execution and flexible leverage options set us apart as an industry leader. GO Markets’ clients experience unsurpassed value through our market-leading Forex spreads, straight through processing (STP) with no dealer intervention and premium service from our award-winning client services team. GO Markets is regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) (AFSL No. 254963).