Women who are ready to dynamically create the life and business they choose will create the blueprint they need to grow, follow through, and receive the transformation they crave. Information about the workshop is available at http://lisa-
“Many people miss out on expressing their essence, living their purpose, and creating their dreams in life and business because they are waiting for something to “happen” to them,” says Michaels.
“Instead, you choose the components making up the tapestry of your life and your business in the same way the artist chooses what paint colors to use and the choreographer chooses the steps of the dance,” she says.
Unfortunately, very few talented women business owners take the time to plan effectively, says Michaels. This event answers that need, as well as the need many female solo entrepreneurs have to cultivate their natural, creative gifts in their business.
The event offers a “pajama party” approach which gains popularity each year with dynamic female entrepreneurs – who see the results, and return each January to align their business with natural cycles. More details can be found at http://www.lisa-
Event attendees will receive:
• A dynamic blueprint to take a quantum leap and create a dynamic year.
• A deeper understanding and ability to work with the power of intention.
• A solid step-by-step plan of implementation.
• Effective and rhythmic ways to care and feed creations during the year (and discovering why these techniques are critical.)
• Understanding why the Capricorn sun and new moon are important to success!
• Group support and synergy for planning while being in the comfort of home.
• Guidance through relationship with the elements as a personal creation team.
“After years of working on my own business and supporting the growth of others, I’ve learned that as important as planning is the creative process we bring into our working lives,” she explains. “A step by step approach helps bring everything into perspective, both the big picture and important details needed to move forward decisively in our business or practice.”
To this end, the workshop is designed to maximize each person’s creative talents while experience growth or expansion in their business. To speak with Lisa Michaels about whether this event is a right fit for a client’s particular business model or professional, go to http://www.lisa-
For more information on Michaels’ work as a feminine business leader, facilitator, and author, go to www.lisa-michaels.com. To speak with Lisa Michaels, or to arrange a media interview, contact publicist Sherri L. McLendon, http://www.sherrimclendon.com.