PRLog - Dec. 19, 2012 - OKLAHOMA CITY -- In this article many questions will be answered in regards to the Motor Club Of America associates compensation plan and how MCA is able to pre-pay affiliate commissions.
I'd first like to point out the fact that Motor Club Of America is not some new start up company which lacks a proven track record within the auto club sales industry.
Motor Club Of America founded in 1926 by Mr. William Greene is the first motor club sales company in the United States established in New Jersey becoming a brand name within the insurance, and auto club sales community.
As MCA became successful within the United States and Canada Mr. Greene founded a hospital in New Jersey in the 1950's. Motor Club Of America now boast over 9 million members in Canada and the US, and is constantly at the forefront in customer service innovation, and product enhancement.
In October 2011 TVC marketing the parent company, and marketing arm of Motor Club Of America launched an aggressive marketing campaign geared toward introducing prospective members to the MCA total security plan which offers over 24 products and services ranging from the MCA flagship unlimited road side assistance, 100 miles towing, and the all new $500 emergency room benefits plan.
Motor Club Of America, also launched their online associates referral program which now allowed member associates to simply refer prospective members to the MCA total security package, for which Motor Club Of America would pay an associate double for each MCA plan sold.
The Motor Club compensation plan is a topic which a lot of prospective associates have questions about and rightfully so such as:
• (Q)"How can Motor Club pay out double on each membership referral?
• (A) "MCA prepays (advanced commission) the associate for referring a new paid MCA total security member $80 based upon a $40 sale. The $80 is actually an 18 month commission advance which equates to $4.44 when divided into 18.
• (Q) "How about charge backs?"
• (A) "Motor Club Of America has performed their due diligence on customer retainer ship over the last several decades, so MCA knows that charge backs do occur, yet the MCA customer satisfaction in retaining existing members is very high, therefor charge backs are few while enrollment, and retainer ship remain high. Think about it for a moment... A company that's been in business for 86 years must be doing something right!"
• (Q) "Is the Motor Club Of America business opportunity saturated?"
• (A) "Absolutely not... With a combined 250-300 million licensed drivers in the United States and Canada, the MCA business opportunity is far from being saturated!"
• (Q) "Will I get paid by MCA when a member that I referred, refers some one else to Motor Club?"
• (A) "Yes, you would get compensated $6 override bonus for each member referral on your first generation sales."
• (Q) "How many people can I sign up?"
• (A) "As many people as you want, Motor Club has no cap, or limit as to the amount of prospects you can refer to MCA."
As you can see for yourself Motor Club Of America is by far the best business opportunity for anyone seeking to earn an extra income stream, or seeking to embark upon a full time business partnership.
Motor Club of America provides so much for only $40 (the $40 prepays 2 months Total Security membership, and then $20 monthly to retain the membership).
To learn more about TVC/Motor Club of America please visit our Motor Club Of America Team page below: