The Customer 3D approach is a world-class strategy that will add value to every organization. Traditional, one-dimensional approaches to customer relationships have not changed for decades. Now, Self’s unique insights challenge audiences to operate in a new dimension that is different from the status quo. His presentations share stories of how exceptional companies have transformed themselves into market leaders by connecting with their customers in brand new ways.
As a member of the National Speakers Association, Self is a dynamic, thought-provoking speaker who will captivate your audiences. He has also organized a professional group of Thinking Forward speakers who deliver leading-edge ideas from a number of perspectives, which are preparing organizations and individuals for an improved future by making a difference in the lives of their customer and employees.
Visit www.customer3d.com to follow Bill’s blogs and interesting stories about organizations that are designing leading-edge innovations by thinking like their customers.
10 reasons to hire Bill!
10. Bill makes learning fun with a really fresh, creative presentation style.
9. Bill has trained thousands of professionals to better understand their customers.
8. Every audience will understand how thinking like a customer will bust silos inside their organizations.
7. Bill has written the book Customer 3D to describe the ways that companies are working with customers is being re-invented.
6. Leaders of Customer 3D client organizations understand how to transform their organizational cultures. Every training event is customized to your organization’
5. Everyone leaves Bill’s trainings with customers at the forefront of their minds.
4. Bill is a member of the National Speakers Association.
3. Bill manages an international online community that spreads the word by sharing customer-centered success stories that are best practices in every industry.
2. Bill uses industry-specific scenarios and real-life examples of pro-active behaviors which become the basis for great discussions.
The #1 reason is: Customer-centered organizations outperform the others in their markets.
Leave your competitive challenges behind by expanding your customer leadership to a new dimension. Bill will show your organization how to replace customer service with Customer Success.