This innovative new platform uses GuruCul's Risk Analytics engine (GRA) to tap into NetApp's® proprietary access and activity usage information. GRA correlates this data with Identity and HR information to form powerful behavior profiles which can be quickly analyzed for anomalous behavior. “By combining NetApp and GuruCul strengths we bring a unique approach to defending against the advanced cyber threats organizations face today”, said Nayyar.
For the first time, NetApp® customers can take a 360 degree "identity-centric"
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that deliver outstanding cost efficiency and accelerate business breakthroughs. Discover NetApp’s passion for helping companies around the world go further, faster at www.netapp.com.
GuruCul is a leading provider of Information Security Risk Intelligence Solutions. GuruCul products improve risk, threat, and compliance postures by applying a unique identity centric approach of correlating identity, activity, and access information to provide actionable data and prioritized alerts. GuruCul has developed industry's most advanced patent pending algorithms for behavior risk profiling and analyzing trends, to detect threats and anomalous behavior. The GuruCul Risk Analytics platform helps organizations efficiently protect intellectual property and regulated information.
GuruCul Risk Analytics Capabilities:
● 360 view of user Identity, Access, and Activity Profile Information
● Advanced Identity, Access, and Activity Analytics
● Insider and Advanced Persistent Threat Detection
● Risk Based Access Controls
● Privileged & Shared Account Monitoring
● Identity and Access Intelligence
● Risk Based Compliance
● Activity Self Audit Statements
● Forensic / Investigation Assistance
● Intelligent Roles Based Access