• Clinical Trial Designs, Results and Registries
• Electronic Data Capture
• Patient Recruitment
• Clinical Monitoring, Project Management
• Globalization of Clinical Trials
The main criteria we seek for guest articles are:
• Topical, timely subject matter
• Written in an accessible, engaging, provocative (op-ed) style
• Nothing self-promotional
• 800-1,000 words
All articles submitted will be reviewed by the eCliniqua editorial staff, which will advise on matters of content, style and so forth.
Accepted articles will first be published on eCliniqua.com, and included in the monthly eCliniqua Newsletter, which reaches over 60k clinical trials professionals. If published, your article will be received by thousands of active researchers, clinicians and executives.
For more information or to submit an article, email Kevin Davies at email@example.com
About eCliniqua: (http://www.ecliniqua.com/
Part of the Cambridge Healthtech Institute Media Group (http://www.chimediagroup.com)