PRLog - Nov. 21, 2012 - Returning for the 9th consecutive year, Imaging in Cancer Drug Development will reveal latest developments in the industry to optimize your diagnostic processes and maximise your return on investments.
Imaging in Cancer Drug Development
SMi is pleased to confirm Yanping Luo, Group Leader, Translational Imaging, Abbott as speaker of the upcoming event.
He will address the high quality display and graphics for improved diagnostic abilities and patient treatment, explore advancements in diagnoses solutions, developments in software platforms for imaging in cancer drug discovery.
Attending this event you will hear
· Latest developments in fluorescence and bioluminescence for drug monitoring in xenografts
· Strengths and limitations of whole body optical imaging with X-ray micro CT and multiphoton intravital microscopy
· Overcoming challenges in nuclear tracers for multiscale imaging in oncology
· Current application of PET/SPET modalities and a review of PFS (progression-
· Practical tools for business expansion in the current economic climate
For more information and to book visit http://www.smi-