DEVILISH DINNER PARTY special a la carte menu:
• Deviled Egg Trio – Buffalo, Crab Imperial and bacon cheddar
• Ghostly Wings – Ghost pepper buffalo sauce, warning: not for amateurs!
• Jack O' Lantern Risotto – Pumpkin, kale and braised short rib, served in a mini pumpkin
• Candy Corn Bread Pudding – Bread pudding served in mason jars, candy corn caramel sauce
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL activities:
• Costume competition – Three $100 gift cards awarded for Most Devilish, Best Group and Best Overall costumes
• Dancing and DJ
• Adult apple bobbing – Sink your teeth in a Captain Morgan’s Rum-infused apple and enter to win $100 gift card
• Spirited drink and shot specials - $3 Black Widow shots (espresso flavored), $3 O Positive shots (cherry), $3 Manayunk Pumpkin Ale pints, $2 Yeungling drafts, $5 Vampire martinis (blood orange) and $4 well drinks
• Devil’s feast – Bacon popcorn, spiced bar nuts and free snacks
• Special guests – Pit stop in Heaven with Skyy models and Skyy shots
About Devil’s Alley
Devil’s Alley, located just off Rittenhouse Square, bridges the gap between American comfort cuisine and a backyard barbecue, allowing for a delicious lunch, fun dinner or late night bite complimented by liquors from around the world, eight seasonal local drafts and addictive signature cocktails. Flames from the open kitchen sear classics from slow-smoked ribs to spice-rubbed ribeyes. Ingredients are of the highest quality, with local produce and high end meats. Service is prompt, knowledgeable and fun with attention to every detail of the dining experience.
Aversa PR & Events