In the 3rd quarter of 2012, Tulix Systems:
- Brought to market a Feature Rich Turnkey Content Platform for the Online, Mobile and OTT Market
- Expanded Growing Content Delivery Development to New Smart TVs
- Expanded Growing Content Delivery Development to Google TV
- Expanded Growing Content Delivery Development to Neo TV
- Attended the IBC 2012 Conference in Amsterdam
- Re launched its Streaming and CDN products porthole, Streamwebtown.com
- Partnered with new resell organizations internationally
- Added multiple new broadcast channels and networks to its growing list of clients
- Has seen the growth and success of many of its streaming clients
Nino elaborated, “Tulix has been an innovator the content streaming of content since the 1996 Atlanta Olympics “ She continued, “The 3rd quarter of this year have been an exciting time of learning and growth. Tulix Systems continues to be an industry leader in streaming and content delivery. We know the next quarter and 2013 will be even more exciting and challenging as we bring more value to our clients and the market with our network and advanced technology” she concluded.
About Tulix Systems:
Tulix Systems is a digital application service provider with specialist expertise in live streaming, digital security and managed hosting solutions for Telecommunication, Entertainment, Broadcast and Finance industries. Tulix solutions enable live broadcast, Video- On-Demand and online DVR streaming for PC, iPhone/iPod touch, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Roku and other set-top video devices that expand your audience reach with complete media mobility.
Our end-to-end services include content capture for web ingestion, application development, encoding for multiple devices and streaming formats, content distribution, professional services and support.
Located downtown in the heart of Atlanta's telecommunications and Internet community, Tulix facilities includes a private Tier 1 network and three secure data centers with over 60Gbps of route- optimized bandwidth.
The Tulix team consists of veteran web designers and developers, project managers, system administrators, database, network professionals and programmers. Expertise is provided for Web 2.0 open source programming languages, Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems, Microsoft server products, security and firewalls. The TULIX team consists of a full time Atlanta staff of ten, with an international staff of five located in the Republic of Georgia for around the clock development and support services. Tulix was founded by George Bokuchava and Nino Doijashvili, both PhDs with extensive experience in the internet, technology and application development.
With a 18-year track record of providing diverse web and hosting solutions, Tulix delivers cost effective and future proof solutions to clients worldwide. Tulix can be reached at www.tulix.com and 404-584-5035 x 5075