PRLog - Oct. 8, 2012 - LOS ANGELES -- The Wise Job-Seeking Cow says, “Name Me”
I live on a beautiful farm in Southern California. I met Dr. Arlene recently when she selected me to star in her video iBrandU4Hire (http://youtu.be/
Contest: Name the Wise Job-Seeking Cow!
Deadline for Submission: Monday, October 22nd at 6pm PT
Email the following to TheRightFitMethod@
1. The name of the Wise Job-Seeking Cow. Then, explain in one or two sentences why that name is the Right Fit for her. Be sure to watch the video iBrandU4Hire (http://youtu.be/
2. State your name and provide your cell phone number.
3. Include your current title, indicate whether you’re an employee, entrepreneur, or independent contractor. If you’re unemployed, include the length of time and what you do.
4. Share a memorable event in your career. For example, getting an unexpected promotion, experiencing a sudden career change, and turning a negative event into a career success story. Please respond in 175 words or less. *Responding to this question is optional.
The winner will receive:
• Dr. Arlene’s book WIN Without Competing!
• 30 minutes of coaching including branding advice from Dr. Arlene
• An opportunity to interview for a guest appearance on Dr. Arlene’s radio show WIN Without Competing!
Note: If you are the winner, in order to be considered for the radio show, you must have responded to question 4.
Judging Your Submission
80% for matching the Right Fit name to the wise job-seeking cow and your explanation for picking that name.
20% on the uniqueness of your memorable career event.
• Dr. Arlene Barro, Branding & Hiring Expert, Author, CEO of barro global search, inc.
• Virgil Holder, Senior Director and Human Resources Business Partner --
Piedmont Henry Hospital -- Atlanta GA
• Marissa Frykman, Managing Editor of Communications, barro global search, inc.
Questions? Submit your questions to Marissa@WinWithoutCompeting.com.
Dr. Arlene Barro: iBrandU4Hire
Branding & Hiring Expert
Master coach who brands clients from coast to coast.
Mantra: WIN Without Competing!
Dr. Arlene Barro is a UCLA-trained behavioral educational psychologist. She holds a Ph.D. with distinction for her doctoral dissertation on creativity. The Right Fit Method, which Dr. Arlene created, is the focus of her book WIN Without Competing!, nominated for a business book award. The book mentors job seekers on how to present themselves as the One Right Fit to employers. To do that, they must create their personal brand and master the Right Fit Branding strategies. To motivate job seekers to recognize the importance of their brand and whether it’s effective in their job search, Dr. Arlene developed the app iBrandU4Hire:
Branding & Hiring Expert Dr. Arlene Barro is an author, talk show host, master business and career coach, professional motivational speaker, and CEO of barro global search, inc.
Dr. Arlene Barro 310-443-4277
barro global search, inc.
10940 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Email Jennifer Orell at firstname.lastname@example.org, American Entertainment International (AEI) Speakers Bureau, or call her at 617-782-3111 Ext. 118.