iFlightPlanner Premium Business maximizes the versatility of iFlightPlanner’
iFlightPlanner Premium Business
• Shared aircraft performance profiles
• Shared maintenance & recurrent tasks
• Shared user-defined waypoints
• Shared favorite routes
• Shared flights
The core flight planning features of iFlightPlanner Premium Business mirror those found in iFlightPlanner Premium, including those that were added as part of the iFlightPlanner.com v3.0 upgrade that was released earlier this year:
iFlightPlanner Premium Planning Features
• Weight & Balance Calculator
• User-defined waypoints with custom identifiers
• Enhanced digital logbook with import/export capabilities
• Use latitude/longitude coordinates and user-defined waypoints as a departure or destination
• Export navigation logs to .GPX or Garmin .FPL files
• Print passenger briefing sheets with flight information
• Store unlimited number of aircraft profiles
• Log aircraft maintenance events and other details
• Create single or recurrent aircraft tasks with email reminders
The Aerostars, one of the most recognized precision aerobatic teams in the world, were instrumental in the development of iFlightPlanner Premium Business. “Wingman David Monroe approached us about a multi-user platform and how it would benefit the team,” said Andy Matthews, iFlightPlanner’
According to Monroe, “Precise planning and weather is critical to every performance we fly, and iFlightPlanner has become an important part of our flying. With the addition of multi-user functionality we can now wirelessly coordinate our performances and the flights to and from show sites regardless of where we are or which device we happen to be using.”
In addition to the Aerostars, the iFlightPlanner Crew is seeking multi-pilot organizations interested in the continued development of iFlightPlanner Premium Business. While iFlightPlanner awaits QICP Certification for approved use by charter and corporate flight departments, their development team is encouraging organizations who believe they can benefit from these collaborative features to contact them.
Whether a pilot is flying for their organization or on personal time, iFlightPlanner Premium Business users will have access to the entire suite of flight planning resources, including iFlightPlanner.com, mobile.iFlightPlanner.com, and iFlightPlanner for iPad presented by Sennheiser. Flights can be designated for personal or business flying and iFlightPlanner Premium Business will store or share each flight accordingly.
iFlightPlanner and iFlightPlanner Premium Business will be on display next month at the AOPA Aviation Summit in Palm Springs, California, October 11-13. iFlightPlanner and Sennheiser Aviation, the presenting sponsor of iFlightPlanner for iPad, will be in Booth 610.