LinkedIn continues to grow as the premier social network for business with more than 175 million profiles, including profiles from executives at every Fortune 500 company. LinkedIn is also one of the largest providers of recruiting services. This webinar will offer point-by-point instruction in how to use LinkedIn as the insiders use it, including a live demonstration that allows participants to follow along online.
In this 90-minute webinar, attendees will learn:
- The latest sourcing strategies for 2012, including techniques for both free and paid LinkedIn accounts.
- The fastest ways to search for candidates both using LinkedIn and outside of the network.
- Job posting strategies and recommendations as to how to generate employee referrals.
- Three ways to craft messages that generate responses from targeted candidates.
- Alternative contact strategies to reach passive candidates across a variety of industries.
- How to market your positions and your companies using LinkedIn.
“Recruiters have started to take LinkedIn for granted, which means they aren't utilizing its full potential,” said Katherine Simmons, CEO of NETSHARE and host of the Experts Connection webinars. “Once you understand the nuances, LinkedIn can become an incredibly powerful tool that will help you compete as a recruiter, as well as identify the best candidates for any job. Jim has made a science of using LinkedIn for recruiting, and this is a rare opportunity to see how a master uses the hottest recruiting tool available. This Master’s class will be invaluable to anyone in recruiting or HR.”
The cost of the Experts Connection seminar is $100, and access is provided via web and telephone. A web archive also is available for registrants. For more information, visit the Experts Connection online at http://www.experts-
About James Durbin:
Jim Durbin is a retained search headhunter and trainer specializing in social media. As a blogger and business owner, Jim is an expert and frequent speaker on such topics as online employment, recruiting blogs, and using social media in the hiring process. His prior experience includes account management for a national staffing firm where he was a top performer. He is a graduate of Washington and Lee University and lives in Dallas.
Woolf Media & Marketing