“We are pleased this year to have the support of forward-thinking, global corporate real estate executives from industry giants such as American Express, Microsoft, Walmart, CBRE, Proctor & Gamble, Gensler and Deloitte participating on our Advisory Council. These leaders will help us develop and deliver the most comprehensive, innovative, and relevant content,” commented Jim Young, CEO & Founder of Realcomm.
The Advisory Council’s role will be to ensure that the CoRE Tech education sessions focus on the most pertinent topics affecting the industry, including case studies on new thinking, strategies and techniques in corporate real estate. The 2012 Council members are:
• Jerry Bernie, VP Global Real Estate Strategy, American Express
• Patrick Chilcott, Consulting Manager, Accenture
• Craig Cuyar, Global CIO, Cushman & Wakefield
• Christina Dorfman, VP, Sr. Service Delivery Manager, Bank of America
• Don Goldstein, Global CIO, CBRE
• Xavier Menendez, Global Director GCS Technology, CBRE
• Lawrence Melton. Asst. Commissioner, Facilities Mgmt. & Svcs. Programs, GSA
• Lora Muchmore, Director, National Security Practice, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• Brad Sill, International Real Estate Systems Manager, Walmart Stores .
• Darrell Smith, Sr. Operations & Energy Manager, RE & Facilities, Microsoft
• David Tufts, Facilities and Real Estate IT Manager, Procter & Gamble
• Mitch Wickland, Information Solutions, Strategic Initiatives, Gensler
• Pay Wu, Sr. Manager, Deloitte Consulting
• Fareed Zein, Applications Portfolio Manager, Corp Real Estate, Shell
For more information about this event and to register, please visit www.realcomm.com/
Realcomm Conference Group, LLC is the leading research and educational institution that produces annual conferences and expositions on technology, automated business solutions and intelligent buildings strategies for executives in commercial, corporate, government and institutional real estate. Realcomm was founded in 1999 with the goal of bringing industry leaders together each year to discuss, demonstrate and debate the latest innovations that impact the industry. Today, in addition to the annual conferences, Realcomm conducts webinars, workshops and other strategic services to educate industry professionals about the latest business solutions and technologies to improve commercial real estate development, leasing, management and operations.