This WiFi-502 is a low powered battery device, which, when configured using typical sampling periods (eg once every 60 seconds) the sensor will operate for over one year. The battery can then be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter using the USB lead provided. The battery is safely charged when the unit is operating between 0 to +40°C (+32 to +104°F). It is protected against charging outside this temperature range. Sensor readings may be inaccurate during battery charging.
The software installed on the PC will allow set-up, data logging and data review. Set-up features will include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate and high/low alarms. Once configured historic data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported into Excel. This sensor stands alone on a horizontal surface and comes with a wall bracket that can be screwed onto a wall or flat surface.
• Measure temperature and humidity while transferring data via WiFi to a PC
• Measurement range from -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
• 802.11b compliant
• Capable of logging greater than 500,000 data set entries
• Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
• Rechargeable internal battery
• Configurable high/low alarms and max/min readings
• Software included for set-up, logging and data review
• View and analyse multiple WiFi-502 sensors, including immediate graphing of historical data.
About Measurement Computing
Measurement Computing is the market leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of low-priced data acquisition hardware and test and measurement software solutions for both programmers and non-programmers.
The Measurement Computing product range is supplied and supported in the UK by Adept Scientific.
With offices in the UK, Germany and throughout the Nordic region, Adept Scientific is one of the world's leading suppliers of software and hardware products for research, scientific, engineering and technical applications on desktop computers. Full details and contact information for all Adept Scientific international offices are available at www.adeptscience.com;