A must-have Minnesota State Fair souvenir, find shhh.-on-a-stick along with the TowelTopper http://www.mytoweltopper.com towel holders at their booth located on the main floor of the Grandstand where shoppers can pick up both innovative products. Look out for the towel-clad models directing Grandstand meanderers to the shhh.-on-a-stick and TowelTopper booth. Also, look for a deal by both Minnesota companies in the Minnesota State Fair Blue Ribbon Bargain Book. http://www.mnstatefair.org/
NEWS FLASH: A brand new product will be launched at this popular fair booth this year and you won't want to miss it!
The original shhh. bar has a light citrus scent and is formulated with a proprietary blend of eight essential oils. shhh.’
The bar is a time and space-saver in the shower and money-saver for the pocketbook. The multiuse, solid bar is ideal for travel because it meets TSA regulations. The packaging is 100% compostable and recyclable.
shhh.’s complete list of ingredients were all carefully chosen for their nourishing attributes:
• Olive oil conditions, heals and has antibacterial purposes
• Castor seed oil has fatty acids which nourish hair and prevent the scalp from drying by retaining moisture. It also has germicidal, insecticidal and fungicidal properties which help prevent hair loss
• Coconut oil retains moisture which keeps hair hydrated and soft to prevent breakage. The fatty acids in coconut oil serve as an anti-dandruff agent as well
• Palm oil is added for moisture, antioxidants and its antibacterial properties
• Kukui nut oil is used as a hair stimulant
• Sweet almond oil contains vitamin A, D and E, and essential minerals like magnesium and calcium that are easily absorbed by the skin
• Jojoba oil has natural, anti-fungal properties
• Cocoa butter has natural anti-oxidants that prevent rancidity and provide a velvety texture, pleasant fragrance and emollient properties
All of the ingredients are all-natural and organic when possible.
shhh. is available online at 3waybeauty.com
shhh. is a natural plant-based skin and hair care product developed on the belief that the healthiest solutions for our skin and hair are those that are pure. shhh. is a shampoo, shower and shaving bar for men and women free of synthetics, preservatives, artificial fragrances and coloring. And it doesn’t stop there; all packaging is 100% compostable and recyclable. shhh. was created by Becky Sturm, St. Paul native and owner of StormSister Spatique® http://www.stormsister.biz, who has been in the beauty industry for more than 20 years and worked with a variety of products and potions. She was able to see the good, bad and ugly side of beauty and care products and with the help of other small businesses, developed the all natural, multiple purpose beauty bar bound to change the industry. Visit 3waybeauty.com for more information.