InnoMobility 2012 Conference Announces Keynote Presenters
Greenville, S.C. – InnoMobility announced today the initial line up of dynamic keynote presenters for the InnoMobility 2012 Conference on November 7-8th, 2012 at the TD Convention Center in Greenville, S.C. Keynote presenters include:
• Ryan Popple: Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, CA
• Peter Falt: Director of Strategic Partnering for BMW Group Designworks USA, CA
• Joel Hoffman: Business Strategist at Automotive Solutions Division at Intel, MI
• Gordon Feller: Director of Innovation at Cisco Systems, CA
• David Berdish: Mgr., Sustainable Business Development at Ford Motor Company, MI
The conference brings together a global, open innovation community of diverse thought leaders exploring how evolving demographics and advancing technology lead to new high-growth mobility markets. The conference agenda and registration information can be found at www.innomobility.com.
The southeast region is an epicenter of a large, transforming global mobility industry with an innovative ecosystem of forward thinking mobility companies and academic centers. InnoMobility connects industry, academia, entrepreneurs, and investors who are interested in exploring partnerships to develop emerging business opportunities from the global transformation of mobility. Opportunities are presented by leaders in major corporations, middle market companies, entrepreneurial businesses, and academic centers.
Participants will have the chance to connect with mobility thought leaders from companies including Michelin North America, Sage Automotive Interiors, BMW, Ford, Cisco, Intel, and a variety of entrepreneurial firms including Volta Volare and Proterra and academic centers including CU-ICAR and NSF FREEDM Systems Center at NC State University. Conference focus areas:
• Innovative design and manufacturing
• Connectivity and mobile services
• Sustainable systems and cleantech
• Electric vehicles and infrastructure
Leading up to the global conference two community forums will be held at the Carroll A. Campbell Graduate Engineering Center Auditorium on the Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research campus in Greenville on July 19th and September 20th.
InnoMobility is managed by InnoVenture LLC. Contact Jessicamoss@