QMetry’s integration with JIRA allows QA teams to enter bugs directly from QMetry’s test management platform into JIRA’s defect tracking system. These bugs will pull the relevant test case information into the defect, and automatically provide steps to reproduce the bug. Testers can also provide additional notes and attachments (log files, screenshots, etc.). QMetry can also link existing issues to Test Cases or Requirements or be configured to automatically pull JIRA issues to create new Test Cases or Requirements based on advanced search criteria.
Additionally, QMetry’s integration with JIRA has features to improve the productivity of QA teams, including the ability to perform these tasks:
• Adding comments to JIRA issues
• Adding to or downloading attachments from JIRA
• Allowing more JIRA fields like Status, Resolution, Fixed Version, Components while adding/updating JIRA issues from QMetry
• Searching JIRA issues from QMetry and linking test cases and requirements
• Viewing QMetry Test Case details from JIRA
• Importing QMetry Requirement/
QMetry provides a web based software as a service (SaaS) test management platform that significantly improves the productivity of QA teams. QMetry provides a cohesive platform for managing testing process and test artifacts that can help improve the quality of software and meet regulatory compliances. Customers include NewsGator, Blackhawk Network, F5, Informatica, Comcast, Ingenuity Systems, Razorfish, University of Sydney as well as many other small, mid and large Enterprises. For more information visit us at www.QMetry.com.