The newly-appointed Director General, Directorate Artillery, Lieutenant General Anjan Mukherjee will deliver the keynote speech at the event, outlining his strategic plans for artillery procurement over the next decade.
Attendees will also hear from decision makers from all the departments and institutes involved with artillery modernisation, including:
• Lieutenant General A.V. Subramanian, Director General, Directorate Weapons and Equipment, Indian Army
• Lieutenant General N.B. Singh, Director General, Directorate Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Indian Army
• Major General P.R. Shankar, Additional Director General, Directorate Artillery, Indian Army
• Colonel J.B. Singh Director ISTAR, Directorate Artillery, Indian Army
• Dr S Sundaresh, Chief Controller Research & Development (Armament & Combat Engineering & Service Interaction)
• Shri Sudhir Kumar Beri, Director General, Ordnance Factories & Chairman, Ordnance Factory Board
The Future Artillery India Event Report is also available to download, featuring an exploration of future growth in the market, an analysis of key capabilities for India to prioritise, as well as special insight into artillery modernisation from the former Director of the Centre for Land Warfare Studies in New Delhi: http://www.futureartilleryindia.com
Future Artillery India 2012 will be held on 26th-28th June in New Delhi and is sponsored by Smiths Detection, Elbit Systems, Microflown Avisa, Nexter Systems, Sagem and Van Halteren Metaal.
Notes to Editors:
For further information on Future Artillery India contact +44 (0)20 7368 9300, email email@example.com or visit http://www.futureartilleryindia.com