PRLog - June 16, 2012 - STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- If you need to learn about search engine optimization, what works, and how to keep it from taking over your life, check out "Websites 101: What's Your Story and How Do You Tell People?"
Tug Pegasus won $150K via Facebook. Photo by Jeffrey Anzevino
Susan Fowler, owner of Fast Smart Web Design, offers the third in three website design workshops this Thursday, June 21, at Christ Church New Brighton's Parish Hall, 76 Franklin Ave. For directions, click http://christchurchnbrighton.org/
The workshop runs from 7:30 to 9 p.m. and costs $15, with $5 going to the Netpreneurs and the West Brighton Community LDC, which co-sponsor the workshops.
The topics to be covered are:
* What's your story? Two easy analysis techniques.
* Getting your story out there.
* What is search engine optimization (SEO) and how you can prevent it from taking over your life.
* Don't be evil. Provide information, not shameless self-promotion.
* Facebook promotion case study: How to win $140,000 worth of grant money by trying really hard.
* Is it working? Using Google Analytics and AdWords to figure out how well you're doing.
Each session includes take-home information.
To RSVP or for questions, email info -at- fastsmartwebdesign.com or call 917 734-3746.
Note: The three workshops will repeat the first three weeks of July.