Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch is throwing a “Rockin’ Father’s Day” on June 17, 2012.
A classic Western-style BBQ with beer, featuring Colorado Micro Brews, will be accompanied by a DJ spinning your favorite tunes and lots of outdoor activities for the whole family. All Dad’s will receive their first brew or other beverage free of charge. Gates Open on Father’s Day at 11am to 3:00 PM. Buffet:
Father’s Day Highlights include:
• Outdoor barbecue featuring Baby Back Ribs, Fried Chicken, Hamburgers, Brats and Hot Dogs with a variety of sides, salads and desserts.
• First beer or beverage is free for all Dad’s
• Karaoke contest (1 hour)
• Horseshoe pitching contest
• Cowboy Roping Lessons
• Swimming pool open all day
• Game courts for tennis and volleyball.
• Catch & Keep fishing in our stocked ponds. (BYO tackle and bait)
• Miles of hiking trails
• Scenic trail rides
• Lead-around horse rides for the “little buckaroo”
Learn more here: http://www.sylvandale.com/
Tickets must be purchased in advance by calling Sylvan Dale at 970-667-3915:
• $25- adults and kids 13 and older
• $15- ages 7-12
• $10 ages 3-6
• Free for age 2 & under
Visit our events page: http://www.sylvandale.com/
Historical Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch
Owned and operated by the Jessup family since 1946, the 3,200 acre ranch offers family dude ranch vacations, destination weddings, organizational retreats and a wide variety of other services year round. Over 70% of the ranch is protected by perpetual conservation easements. Time-honored traditions are reflected in genuine western hospitality.
Sylvan Dale is 7 miles west of Loveland, Colorado, off US Hwy 34 just over an hour north of Denver International Airport, and a half hour from Ft. Collins.
Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch