Patented Rotacaster omni directional floor wheels combine 360° movement with fixed orientation…
Rotacaster omni-directional wheels
•Unrivalled 360 degree maneuverability & rotation including lateral & diagonal movement
•Unique fixed orientation
•Simple & stable mounting options
•Direct tracking & directional control
•Superior load stability
•Robust, durable & corrosion resistant construction
•One of the only alternatives to the swivel caster
Because each Rotacaster omni-directional wheel acts independently, multiple wheels and layouts can provide extra maneuverability and be customized to meet specific load weight and distribution requirements. Wheels can be purchased independently so customers can add their own mount or purchase a Rotacaster wheel and mount combined.
Rotacaster Wheel Options
48mm diameter Rotacaster omni-directional wheel
• Available in double row configuration only.
• Optional sealed bearing or Rotacaster Delrin hub inserts
125mm diameter Rotacaster omni-directional wheel
• Available in single, double or triple row configurations
• Single omni wheels only suitable for conveyor transfer use
• Double & triple omni wheels come with either sealed bearing or nylon bearing option
• Double & triple omni wheels can generally be fitted with fork, channel or rail mounts
• Fork mount (rig) options available for 125mm wheel
Rotacaster, while fixed in a primary orientation, facilitates movement in any direction without the need of a traditional swivel mount. Omni wheels have been used in conveyor and light-duty robotics applications for years, yet the Rotacaster multi-directional wheel is engineered to provide additional robustness, durability, and ride quality necessary as an industrial floor wheel.
Applications for the Rotacaster range from material handling equipment (hand trucks, trolleys, dollies, carts, skates) to shopping carts and luggage; from conveyor transfers, pipe rollers, and other inverted applications to robotics and patient lifts in medical settings.
Contact Rotacaster at www.rotacaster.com.au or David Dosier, the Rotacaster Product at 800.858.7801.
Rotacaster Wheel Ltd.
Peter McKinnon, Managing Director
+61 2 4907 8100