Concepts covered include:
• Power System Analysis and Simulation
• Power System Transients
• Power System Planning (reliability)
• Power Electronics
Updates to nearly every chapter keep this book at the forefront of developments in modern power systems, reflecting international standards, practices, and technologies. New sections present developments in small-signal stability and power system oscillations, as well as power system stability controls and dynamic modeling of power systems.
With five new and 10 fully revised chapters, the book supplies a high level of detail and, more importantly, a tutorial style of writing and use of photographs and graphics to help the reader understand the material.
New Chapters Cover:
• Symmetrical Components for Power System Analysis
• Transient Recovery Voltage
• Engineering Principles of Electricity Pricing
• Business Essentials
• Power Electronics for Renewable Energy
About the Author
Leonard L. Grigsby is Professor Emeritus at Auburn University.
For More Information Please Visit:
ISBN 9781439856338, April 2012, 568pp, $129.95