This all-in-one tool includes:
- 50+ Bible Tracts that encourages you to share your faith with others.
- An extensive Topical Index that shows where the bible speaks about over 280 different topics.
- A Daily Devotional that will give you an uplifting and edifying word from God everyday.
- A Daily Bible Reading Plan that provides you with an easy to use way to read the bible in one year.
- An informative guide that compares Christianity to other religions. We show you what the bible teaches compared with other religions teach. Religions that are compared include Islam, Jehova Witness, Mormon, Hinduism, and Scientology.
- A fun Bible Trivia Quiz to test your knowledge about various topics in the bible.
“We wanted to release a bible-based Christian app that helped educate and edify the body of Christ”, said Rob Puryear, President and Founder of TrobyWorks.
“We hope to encourage and enable Christians all over the world to share their faith in the redemptive power of Jesus Christ with others and we believe that having access to the tools in the Christian Toolbox will help them to accomplish this.”
We are always striving to provide you with the most helpful and easy to use tools to edify the body of Christ in an entertaining and easy to use way. Updates occur every three months and we encourage feedback and suggestions for improvement at email@example.com.
For more information and to see a video demo of The Christian Toolbox, visit http://www.trobyworks.com/
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later
- 4.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Christian Toolbox 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.
Located in Winston Salem, NC TrobyWorks was founded in 2011 by Robert Puryear. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2012 TrobyWorks / All Rights Reserved.