Auto dealerships have special needs because of the many departments that they have within their one location. They have a Sales, Service, Parts and Financing Departments. A dealership would have to hire one person as a full-time employee to manage all fo their social networks for their dealership.
Auto dealerships are like any other business. They cannot afford to pay one person in-house to manage their Social Media networks. It is much more cost effective to outsource this to a Social Media Management company that is experienced in promoting and marketing them online.
FastTweets.com currently manages the social networks of many auto dealerships and they have the experience to make the dealership successful online. Today FastTweets.com launched a new Social Media program for auto dealerships called "Driving Social Media".
With the "Driving Social Media" program, FastTweets.com will manage 4 social networks for an auto dealership for half the normal cost. The deadline for enrollment is June 30, 2012.
1. Set up and customize the Social Media networks such as Twitter or Facebook.
2. Backgrounds will be custom made.
3. Facebook tabs and cover will be custom made.
4. Followers will be chosen based on location and added daily.
5. Polls will be launched for Facebook engagement.
6. Tweets will be posted numerous times daily.
7. Facebook updates will be posted daily.
8. The auto dealerships image will be monitored 24 hours a day in event that anyone is talking negatively about the dealership.
9. The dealership's website will be promoted and marketed online.
10. Other features include press releases and polls.
11. Each auto dealership will have a private Social Media Manager.
FastTweets.com's "Driving Social Media" program is very affordable and the rate begins at only $299/mo! Email NancyBrown@FastTweets.com for further information or to sign up your auto dealership.