San Bruno, CA – Loqate Inc.,(http://www.loqate.com)
"As organizations become global, the importance of accurate and robust location information becomes critical to the success of that organization,"
The 2012 Q2.0 release is the capstone of a series of product releases begun in Q4 2011 to deliver new gains in performance and features to Loqate OEMs and resellers and ultimately their customers. Features delivered include:
• New Parsing, Query, and Format Tools to provide greater application control over the address search and verification process.
• New Country Identification module to aid in data parsing and verification
• New ports to Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, and System-Z platforms in addition to existing Windows, Linux, and Cloud Architectures
• Verify process now based on Parse->Match->Format processes, resulting in an average of 5x performance improvement, significantly more in some situations
• New caching and data management functionality for the Loqate Global Knowledge Repository to speed response time
• New Account Management Facility to provide better management of address verification and geocoding transactions in The Loqate Cloud
• Transliteration now exists for 10 languages and character sets – Latin, Kanji (Japanese), Cyrillic (Russia), Hellenic (Greece), Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Hangul ( South Korea ), Hebrew, Thai, and Arabic
The 2012 Q2.0 release is currently available to Loqate OEMs, Resellers, and customers. Detailed release and support information is available at http://www.loqate.com/
Loqate Inc., the definitive source of everything location, can power applications with a combination of address capture, verification, and geocoding – all for 240+ countries. With global coverage, Loqate becomes the single global source for high quality, accurate location information.
Loqate corporate headquarters are in San Bruno, CA, USA. The company, founded in 2009, sells its products as components that are leveraged by software vendors, service providers, and systems integrators. Loqate has a focus on providing great technology along with unparalleled levels of support to clients and partners. The Loqate Engine enables software vendors to significantly enhance the functionality and capability of their own product offerings. For more information, seehttp:// www.loqate.com.