PRLog - April 26, 2012 - NEEDHAM, Mass. -- NEEDHAM, MASS. – Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Insight Pharma Affiliated Reports Collection announces the Healthcare IT Market to 2016 - Demand for Integration of Advanced Clinical Applications to Drive the Market Report, published by Global Business Intelligence.
This report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on two Healthcare IT market categories – Hospital Information Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape with major acquisitions and mergers in the last three years and a detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each category.
Scope of the report:
• Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
• Market size and company share data for Healthcare It Industry.
• Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
• Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the Healthcare IT Industry.
• The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/