“Our research shows that many MSPs are currently offering planning services for disaster recovery and business continuity, but the majority haven’t yet taken steps to offer an offsite backup and recovery solution to support their plans,” said Eric Strong, President and CEO, Modular DPS. “With the aid of a turnkey program, such as our new Modular 360° Partner Program™, MSPs can quickly and effectively drive new recurring revenue with a low-risk solution their customers are eagerly seeking. Together with our Alliance Partners including Intel AppUpSM Small Business Service, we can help with a flexible and cost-effective solution that can produce a rapid revenue return.”
The survey queried MSPs about a range of business strategies. Key findings included:
· Remote Monitoring and Management Services was the first most popular (55.6 percent) core focus area for MSPs. Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning tied with Remote Help Desk as the second most popular (44.4 percent) core focus area. Offsite Data Backup and Recovery Services placed as the third most popular (42.1 percent).
· Offsite Data Backup and Recovery Services placed second (42.1 percent) following Managed VOIP (44.4 percent) as the most popular line extension for the MSPs surveyed.
· While 50 percent of the MSPs offer Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning services, only 26.3 percent of them also offer Offsite Data Backup and Recovery Services today.
· Seventy percent of the MSPs surveyed had customers with under 1TB of data.
· Thirty percent of the MSPs surveyed do not currently have a regular performance and planning review process for their customers.
MSPs looking for valuable line extension opportunities in the areas of offsite data backup and recovery services will find value in the new Modular 360° Partner Program™. This new program provides partners and their customers with a turnkey data protection solution that combines the necessary data protection software, materials, service document templates, and ongoing support to assure rapid implementation and ongoing success. The solution also includes access to the Intel AppUpSM Small Business Service, which runs on the Intel® Hybrid Cloud Platform. The platform allows MSPs to offer software and servers to their clients via a monthly subscription model with no up front costs, including a server upgrade every three years. Through the partnership with 6fusion Inc., customers can also benefit from an optional pay-per-use utility data vault hosting model for further budget flexibility.
The Modular 360° Partner Program™ provides additional access to the acclaimed “MSPexcellence Playbook and Program for Cloud Solution Providers.” The knowledge base offers the framework and tools to enable program partners to develop and align their cloud services strategy and delivery roadmap within a three-month timeframe.
The Modular 360° Partner Program™ offers a number of additional exclusive benefits for authorized members. For more information, please visit: http://www.modulardps.com/
Tweet this: @Modular DPS Reports: #SMB #Disaster Recovery Survey Shows Incremental Revenue Opps for #MSPs – bit.ly/Hp7T5K
About Modular DPS:
Modular DPS Inc. is a cloud services aggregator comprised of a team of IT industry veterans with experience at all tiers of the IT marketplace. The company creates and delivers data protection service offerings principally through its Modular 360° Partner Program™. This unique approach combines all of the necessary business knowledge, support and technical components to enable IT service organizations to quickly and effectively deliver Cloud Data Protection services rooted in the fundamental principle that establishing a secure and absolutely recoverable client data set is the foundation of a solid data protection strategy.
For parties interested in: modular dps, intel, INTC, 6fusion, mspexcellence, asigra, mspmentor, aggregator, cloud backup, data protection, disaster recovery, online backup, backup, backup and recovery, cloud backup, backup, virtual server backup, remote backup, reduplication
President & CEO
O: (845) 397-0515